This is a an attempt at giving an honest opinion of how I see certain things of interest in the Conwy County area of North Wales, Current affairs in general,and an assortment of general thoughts,also to take an odd pop at those in public life who get a bit too complacent to the needs of the area and local people.

There are a many people out there who feel the same way, and have neither the place or time to air their views.
The silent majority.
Remember,
the people are the masters!

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry.

My Dad and I love this, always have done and I love the lyrics "Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry".


I was born under a wandrin' star


I was born under a wandrin' star

Wheels are made for rolling, mules are made to pack

I've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back

I was born under a wandrin' star

Life can make you prisoner and the plains can bake you dry

Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry

Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to

Which with any luck will never come true

I was born under a wandrin' star

I was born under a wandrin' star

Do I know where hell is, hell is in hello

Heaven is goodbye forever, its time for me to go

I was born under a wandrin' star

A wandrin' wandrin' star

(Life can make you prisoner and the plains can bake you dry)

(Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry)

(Home is made for coming from, for dreams of going to)

(Which with any luck will never come true)

(I was born under a wandrin' star)

(I was born under a wandrin' star)

When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree

For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be

I was born under a wandrin' star

A wandrin' wandrin' star

1 comment:

Fester said...

Always loved that song, my brother bought the single all those years ago. I inherited it in recent years.
Thanks for sharing Oscar!